We invite you to a guided tour of the Church of St. Anne at Boží Dar.
- You will get to know the history of the mining town of Boží Dar, the history and present of one of the highest churches in the Czech Republic.
- During the tour, you will see the main ship and behind the scenes, learn more about its interior.
- You will see the architecture of the small church as well as the painting and sculptural decoration.
- You can go up to the organ and even higher under the roof, where you can admire the so-called Czech pancake.
- Learn more about the reconstruction of this monument, which is part of the Mining Landscape of the Ore Mountains / Erzgebirge on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
DATES AND TIMES OF THE EVENING TOURS:
Wednesday / 5 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
Wednesday / 6 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
Friday / 5 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
Friday / 6 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
Saturday / 5 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
Saturday / 6 p.m. / Church of St. Anne
The tour lasts about 45-60 minutes and is available in Czech, German or English.
min. number of people: 2, max. 12
RESERVATIONS in person at the Boží Dar Infocenter or at the church of St. Anne
or at the email address: email@example.com